We at Support Foundation are concerned about our community, participants and workers general health in this crisis of COVID-19 pandemic. We urge our stakeholder to be extra cautious about the infection prevention and do best of our abilities to keep ourselves and others safe. As per guidance of Department of Health, we at Support Foundation urge our participant and workers to take as many precautions as possible including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or if you get in contact with something new that is suspect able of having infected
- Cover your nose and mouth When you cough or sneeze
- Visit GP
- if you have any symptoms like fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- If you have travelled recently and have any of symptoms.
- Stay hydrated and try to self-isolate as much as possible
If you or someone you have been in contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we request you to notify us as soon as possible so that other in contacts can be quarantined.
Please refer to following for further details about COVID-19 or contact us.
Please Click HERE to get recent government updates on Covid-19.