NOTE: Our Service Agreement rolls over if the participant continues with us or until advised otherwise.
We at Support Foundation value our client’s feedback and take each client as a special one. We do best of our abilities to provide best support to our clients. If you or someone you know has been treated unfairly or has any feedback regarding our staff or healthcare professionals, we want to hear from you.
We support self-advocacy, however, if you like to have a family member or a friend to advocate for you, they can represent or accompany you during our initial assessment. Information about your advocate must be provided in our initial assessment form. If you think you have been treated unfairly, you can contact us directly or advocates like NDIS, Quality and Safeguard Commission, Commonwealth Ombudsman and register a complaint.
List of advocates – NSW
- To contact Disability Advocacy NSW, Click here
- To know more about Independent Advocacy, Click here
- To find a Disability Advocates near you please. Click here
- To know more about how to contact advocates for people with disability in NSW, Click here
- Please click here to know more about how to contact family advocacy
- Please click here to know more about how to contact Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association